Who else but hosts Wendy Stuart and Tym Moss could “spill the tea” on their weekly show “If These Walls Could Talk” live from Pangea Restaurant on the Lower Eastside of NYC, with their unique style of honest, and emotional interviews, sharing the fascinating backstory of celebrities, entertainers, recording artists, writers and artists and bringing their audience along for a fantastic ride.
Richard Skipper will be a featured guest on “If These Walls Could Talk” with hosts Wendy Stuart and Tym Moss on Wednesday, July 19th, 2023 at 2 PM ET live from the infamous Pangea Restaurant.
Richard Skipper Celebrating 43 years in the entertainment industry this year. He has been blessed to excel in many areas of show business. He left Conway, South Carolina in 1979, to pursue a career as an actor in NY. He is a proud member of Actors Equity. Eventually, his gift of gab and quick wit, along with his love of Singing led me to a variety of stages from Atlantic City to Las Vegas. His original blog to chronicle the history of (Hello Dolly) morphed into a talk/variety series called, “Richard Skipper Celebrates.” This series which ran for 2 and 1/2 years is now syndicated on most popular podcast platforms and YouTube.
- Winner of the Turner Classic Movies Classic Film Festival Competition.
- Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella DVD Release with Lesley Ann Warren, Barnes & Noble
- Performer Julie Budd CD Release interview and promotion, Barnes & Noble.
- Produced and Hosted 50th anniversary celebration of the Hello, Dolly! at Sardi’s NY with original cast members.
- Four MAC Awards (Manhattan Association of Cabarets and Clubs)
- Bistro Award
- Cabaret Scenes Magazine; ‘Top of the Century Premiere Cabaret Acts’
- Cabaret Hotline; ‘Top Ten Cabaret Performers’
Richard continues to raise money for many worthwhile causes especially Arts in Education, The Entertainment Community (formerly-The Actors Fund), and GLAAD.
Watch Richard Skipper on “If These Walls Could Talk” with hosts Wendy Stuart and Tym Moss on YouTube here:
Subscribe and listen to “If These Walls Could Talk” on Apple Podcasts/iTunes here: